In Greece people generally use taxis when they need transport. Our taxi service is based in Petra, Lesvos and it was established in 1997. Since then we have been driving people safely throughout Lesvos. The fact that there are no trams, trains or metro on the island, makes our taxi service not only ideal but also convenient to use. Just come along with us, sit back, relax and begin your journey pleasantly.
Taxi vehicles on Lesvos are equipped with seat belts for all passengers, (A/C) climate control, radio/CD players and digital taximeters which print receipts for each fare. Maxi-cosi, child seats, boosters and roof racks, can also be provided upon your request at no additional charge. Taxis are licensed to carry from 1 up to 4 passengers, we can provide more than one vehicle. We charge per taxi and not per person. Animals are welcome aboard taxis as long as they are clean and in a cage if possible.
Every year the Greek Ministry of Transport oblige taxi owners/drivers to have their vehicles inspected by the Safety & Roadworthy Authority (KTEO). Vehicles are always kept clean, maintained on a regular basis and insured. Taxi drivers hold a professional license.
Our door-to-door taxi service is always available for:
1) Transfers from/to the Airport of Mytilene or from/to any Port of Lesvos;
2) Tours/excursions, so you can discover Lesvos;
3) Local transport (for nights out, shopping trips, to/from walking routes, village/town transport, etc);
4) Immediate service in case of an emergency;
5) Unattended package transportation (the normal price of the fare applies);
6) Transport on special occasions (VIP, weddings, christenings/baptisms, etc.).
We are recommended on TripAdvisor and also on other travel websites. According to the reviews that many of our clients leave on the internet, show that our taxi service is safe, reliable, responsible, friendly, honest and understanding. We always have a smile on our face while we drive our clients to their destination/holiday resort.